Passengers are kindly invited to wait for their flight in the Business Lounge located in the Departure Area.
In a nice environment, you will be offered refreshment, snacks and
local alcoholic beverages as well as a wide selection of wines.
For your convenience, you can use the available Internet connection, read the latest Lithuanian and foreign press releases. The room is air conditioned.
A single visit pass is available at the Business Lounge for:
- 29,00 EUR - per adult;
- 25,00 EUR - per adult when booking via Vilnius Airport E-services;
- 7,00 EUR - per child under 12;
- 25,00 EUR - per person for a group of more than 5 people.
Vilnius Airport Business Lounge offers free of charge access for:
- Business class passengers of all airlines, except Scandinavian Airlines;
- Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines
and LOT Polish Airlines passengers holding Star Alliance Gold cards;
- Finnair passengers holding One World Sapphire or Emerald cards;
- Aeroflot passengers holding Sky Team Elite Plus cards;
- AirBaltic passengers holding BalticMiles VIP cards;
- UTair passengers holding Status VIP cards;
- Transaero Airlines passengers holding Privilege Silver or Gold,
Transaero Club, Club Silver, Club Gold, Transaero American Express
- Belavia passengers holding Silver or Gold cards;
- Ukraine International Airlines passengers holding „Panorama Premium" cards;
- Vilnius Airport Privilege cardholders;
- Priority Pass cardholders*;
- Diners Club cardholders*;
- „IDW Esperanza Resort Club Member" cardholders;
*Additional terms and conditions may apply for Priority Pass, Diners
Club, Airport Angel cardholders wishing to use Business Lounge Services