The airlines which plan to resume regular passenger services from Kaunas Airport:
- From June 1st: Wizz Air– flights to/from Alesund (AES) will be performed on Mondays and Fridays. Purchase your flight tickets here: www.wizzair.com
- From June 1st: Wizz Air– flights to/from Bergen (BGO) will be performed on Mondays and Fridays. Purchase your flight tickets here: www.wizzair.com
Information about the resumption of passenger flights changes rapidly, so please regularly check the information being provided by your air carrier and the airport.
Please note that the most accurate information in our flight schedule is provided only 48 hrs before a planned flight.
Relevant information from the Ministry of Foreigh Affairs of Lithuania can be found here.
Relevant information about Covid-19 in Lithuania can be found here.
Passengers travelling through Lithuanian Airports will have to adhere to the following rules:
- Only the passengers with a valid ticket are allowed into the terminal building;
- Only the passengers wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) are allowed into the terminal and this is valid at all times while in the terminal building;
- Only the passengers after initial health screening are allowed into the terminal building. Body temperature control and assessment of symptoms are assured;
- All passengers pass the border control (until full border control is applicable);
The following health safety measures are present at Lithuanian Airports:
- Hand disinfectants are available for passengers throughout the terminal building. Passengers are strongly advised to regularly wash or disinfect hands;
- Terminal premises, horizontal and vertical surfaces are regularly cleaned using disinfectants preventively each day;
- Preventive notifications are voiced over the audio system and video messages are shown on the screens at the terminal;
- A limited number of registration tables are in use at the same time, tables for different flights are placed at maximum distance from each other;
- Queue barriers are placed in front of the tables, supplemented with disinfectant and marking every 1-2 meters, also information on keeping distance is provided;
- Organic glass shields are installed on the registration, security check, and boarding tables;
- All staff wear PPE which is mandatory;
- Possibility to purchase PPE is present in the terminal building;
- Every second chair on the benches is marked as not to be used;
- Special bins are placed at the arrivals terminal for throwing away (when changing) used PPE;
- Passenger location forms (ICAO PLC) are collected upon arrival;
- The COVID-19 test will be available upon arrival;
- Self-isolation of 14 days for arriving passengers is applicable;