Company Naftelf, a daughter company of Air Total, the civil aviation division of the French oil concern Total, provides aircraft refuelling services at our airport.
The company offers two types of aviation fuel:
- Jet A-1 fuel *
- AVGAS 100LL aviation gasoline
* Anti-icing inhibitor additives (FSII) may be added to jet fuel upon customer's request.
For clients convenience a modern AVGAS 100LL refuelling station is installed on the apron.
|Naftelf offers a flexible payment system to its potential clients:
- Cash payment;
- Credit cards are accepted (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, etc.);
- Payment by Air Total cards (AVCARD, Uvair FUELING, WORLD FUEL SERVICES CARD, MERCURY FUELS, AIR ROUTING , etc.)
Naftelf operates a new fuel warehouse, built to comply with the latest standards released jointly by the JIG group (association of the biggest oil companies in the world) and the IATA Aviation Fuel Working group. In Kaunas Naftelf owns modern refuelling vehicles of 20000 liters tankage capacity able to supply fuel at a speed up to 120000 liters per hour.
Tel./fax +370 37 399 236
Mobile +370 699 55996
Central office in Vilnius:
Tel. +370 5 272 2209
Web site www.total.com
Ltd. Aviapaslauga ir ko is a licensed supplier of aviation fuel JET-A1 in Kaunas Airport. Since 2003 Company is providing services to local and international airlines.
Our company offers the highest quality of aviation fuel JET-A1, which meets AFQRJOS (Aviation Fuel Quality Requirements for Jointly Systems) requirements. Refueling operations are carried out and equipment is maintained according to the latest requirements of JIG (Joint Inspection Group), IATA (International Air Transport Association) and the Republic of Lithuania.
Payment options offered:
- aviation cards (AVCARD, WORLD FUEL SERVICES CARD, UV AIR, MULTI SERVICE etc..),
- credit cards (VISA, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO etc.)
Ph. +370686 48326